If you have a loved one who is struggling with Alzheimer’s disease or other form of dementia, you know how difficult their journey can be. So do we.
Memory support at the Arthur B. Hodges Center at Edgewood Summit, in Charleston, WV, helps each resident find joy in the moment. An innovative combination of recreational, educational and social programs will engage your loved one in body, mind and spirit.
Each resident is aided in maintaining a daily routine that’s right for the individual, to foster comfort and a higher quality of life.
Memory support at Edgewood Summit is available to current residents as well as through direct admission for the general public.
The personal touch from a professional staff
Our staff is devoted to providing one-on-one assistance, emotional comfort and calming stability to your loved one. An impressive staff-to-patient ratio supports our person-centered care philosophy.
A peaceful setting
Our hilltop campus includes secure gardens and walking paths for memory support residents. Each of the 18 private apartments includes a full bath and has access to a secure courtyard and garden. As you’d expect from a premier care partner, safety is built into the environment and the culture.
Our dedication extends to residents’ families too. We’re available to provide support, and education to each resident’s family.
- 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living
- 24/7 emergency response
- Fully licensed, on-site primary health care team with nursing professionals and certified nursing assistants
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Weekly laundry, flat linen and housekeeping services
- Priority access to skilled nursing care
- Social support services available for families
- Landmarks for Living®, a specialized program of care
- Private suites with full, private bath for each resident
- Enclosed patios, gardens and walkways for safe enjoyment of the outdoors
- On-site beauty salon and barbershop
- Spiritual, cultural, educational and social activities and programming
- Transportation services available
Do you love someone with Alzheimer's disease or other form of memory loss? We're here to help.
Sample Floor Plans:
Standard Memory Support Suite
Want to know more? Just fill out the form.