The Arthur B. Hodges Center at Edgewood Summit offers skilled nursing and rehabilitation services exclusively to current residents of our continuing care retirement community in Charleston, WV. When this level of care is necessary, our skilled staff provides the highest quality of care for a higher quality of life.
Resident centered care
We work with each resident’s physician and family to provide an individualized care plan. In close partnership with each resident's physician, our team assesses the health and needs of each resident to develop a plan of care and therapies to support maximum independence.
A lovely setting for your loved one
Residents of our skilled nursing neighborhood enjoy a spacious, private suite where families are always welcome, just like home. Our innovative programming and care strives to maximize all aspects of life – physical, cognitive, emotional, social and spiritual. We enable our residents to enjoy more moments with friends and family, with the assurance of our around-the-clock care and fully licensed staff.
Get back to health, fast.
Short-term rehabilitation is available exclusively to existing residents of our continuing care community. When needed, this program can help residents regain functional abilities. Whether the rehabilitation required is a result of surgery, illness or injury, our trained therapists and state-of-the-art equipment will speed recovery.
In addition to all the services and amenities at Edgewood Summit, skilled nursing and rehabilitation at The Arthur B. Hodges Center include the following:
- 24/7 licensed and registered nursing care
- 24/7 emergency response
- Physician services on-call 24/7 by arrangement with the West Virginia University Physicians of Charleston
- Three chef-prepared meals daily in consultation with a registered dietitian
- Regularly scheduled housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Post-surgical care
- Orthopedic and neurologic rehabilitation
- On-site physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Care coordination and community transition support
- Spacious, private suites with a full, private bath for each resident
- On-site beauty salon and barbershop
- Spiritual, cultural, educational and social activities and programming
- Transportation services available
Want to know more? Just fill out the form.