The Arthur B. Hodges Center at Edgewood Summit has had one additional positive COVID test reported on December 23, 2020 as a result of our weekly mandated testing. The positive case is a Memory Support resident. The resident is asymptomatic and self-isolating. Out of an abundance of caution, The Arthur B. Hodges Center is now following outbreak protocol measures. The Ridgemont remains in outbreak status with no additional changes. As a reminder outbreak protocol procedures include:
- No entry, exit or cross movement of foot traffic through the Hodges Center and the Ridgemont.
- Only Direct Care Staff are permitted in the Hodges Center and the Ridgemont. Other Staff may call the Ridgemont for more information.
- Only Direct care, end of life and compassionate care visits to Residents are permitted.
- No group Dining of Residents in the Hodges Center and the Ridgemont dining rooms.
- No group Activities for Hodges and Ridgemont Residents.
- Housekeeping and Maintenance only on an as needed basis.
- All entry screening is through the Hodges Center lobby and main Independent Living entrance for the main building.
More updates will be provided as additional information becomes known. Thank you for your continued support. We wish you all a happy holiday. Stay safe.