As the Coronavirus is becoming more widespread in the U.S. and around the world we thank you in advance for your continued patience and cooperation with the following new procedures that have been put in place.
We are monitoring the CDC website on a daily basis and will update messaging, guidance and policies based on the latest information and recommendations.
Our focus is to continue to keep our residents and staff healthy and protected.
- Visiting hours are 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- We discourage all non-essential visitors from entering the community.
- Upon entrance, staff and essential visitors will be asked to take a questionnaire screening and get their temperature tested. Any temperature above normal range will be asked not to visit or work.
- Hand sanitizing continues for everyone entering the community.
- In house activities will continue but outside presenters have been cancelled through the end of March.
- Transportation services will continue for only essential medical appointments and pharmacy runs, along with weekly grocery store trips. All other non essential transportation appointments including special trips have been cancelled until further notice.
Again, we thank you for your cooperation.